Series Q: Proud Together
Access to this page is restricted to OutBritain members.
Please sign up as a member below to gain access, or log in here.
Choose Your Membership Plan
- Member Portal
- Brand Visibility
- Listing on our UK LBGT+ Business Directory
- Listing within our Member Directory
- Invitations to Exclusive OutBritain Events
- All Business Builder Benefits plus...
- Membership and Employment Portal
- Access to Our Network of Discounts & Offers
- Discounted Tickets to Select OutBritain Events
- Access to Exclusive Training Courses
- Tools & Resources to help Grow and Scale your Business
- Enhanced Brand Visibility Including Ads in our Directory, Social Channels, Newsletters, and Publicity
- All Business Builder & Pro Benefits plus...
- Industry Recognised LGBTBE™ Certification
- Access Global Events Exclusively for LGBTBE™ Certified Businesses
- Access to Unique Business Opportunities
- Discounted Tickets to OutBritain VIP Events
- Unique Match-making Sessions to our Corporate Partners
Our Most Frequently Asked Questions...
What’s the difference between membership and certification?
OutBritain membership is available to anyone who is looking to grow their network in the LGBT+ business community and to support the work we do.
Members of OutBritain gain access to our thought leadership, membership directory, webinars and educational tools, networking events and the corporations who support us.
Certification is available to UK, for-profit businesses who are able to provide services to other businesses. They also have to meet all stringent criteria — including being at least 51% LGBT+-owned, operated and controlled. Certifying your business grants you access to exclusive round table sessions, diverse procurement practices and networking events with our Corporate Partners looking to diversify their supply chains.
Find out more about the certification process here.
What’s the difference between Business Pro Membership and Supplier membership?
The Business Pro Membership is created for LGBT+ Business and Allies who want to work with the LGBT+ Business community and want to grow their business.
The Supplier Membership is designed to provide a comprehensive suite of tools, events, and outreach to help certified LGBT+ businesses connect with our corporate partners and make the most of their certification.
What is the benefit of attending OutBritain events?
The best part about attending OutBritain events is networking with other LGBT+ professionals, entrepreneurs and the corporations who support us. You’ll connect with dozens of corporate buyers in one place who have a commitment to sourcing from diverse enterprises. This is a great way to meet supplier diversity professionals and buyers. These connections and relationships could evolve into buy-sell opportunities.
What is the cost of certification?
Certification costs £450 and is valid for two years. After that a business can renew their certification every two years. The renewal fee is £250
How long does it take to get certified? Is there a time limit to complete the requirements?
Once we receive your completed application and fee, you will be contacted to set up a time for a site visit. Generally, the process can be completed within six weeks, however, the time frame depends on the applicant’s ability to prepare documentation and be available for the site visit.
We allow 90 days from the date of application to meet with the owner(s) and conduct our review. If there are extenuating circumstances, an extension may be granted.